InstaWidget

Recent Update

Sunday Free Shooting (7 Nov 2010)

Date : 7 November 2010
Time : 8.30am – 12.oopm
Location: Bukit Jalil Park (map)
Outfit: Dinner Dress

All are welcome to participate in this free shooting event. I will try to fix the model to photographer ratio with 1:3 so that every participant have the chance to shoot. Estimated to get 3-4 models. After shooting session we can have lunch together or whatever but all fee is covered by your own.

Volunteer models and any photographers that are interested please email me your name and contact.
(email:the-moment-photography@live.com)

Any enquiries please drop your message in I AM MODEL(website) or I AM MODEL(facebook).

Thank you.

Models List:
1. Jill Ho
2. Cindy Lim
3. Tan Carmen
4. Evon Beh

Photographers List:
1. ME myself
2. Jacky Koh
3. Kuen Chin
4. Calvin Chai
5. Jason Ooi
6. Wilfred Tan
7. Tan Poh Hau
8. Heero Loo
9. KC Kua
10. Stanley Hong
11. Dandy
12. Kcchung

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Am Model Design by Insight © 2009